Plain Jane grilled chicken gets an update with my delicious, summery marinade! Coconut milk and mangoes team up to make juicy, tender chicken. Dice up and stick on skewers for a fun take on a dinner time staple.
Mango Chicken Kabobs
Write a review
- 1 can of coconut milk, solids discarded.
- 1 cup ripe mango
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2lb diced chicken breast
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Mix well.
- In a plastic resealable bag, add 2 lb diced chicken and pour marinade overtop.
- Let sit for 1-12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Add chicken to skewers to make kabobs.
- Grill and enjoy!
madison brown https://madisonbrown.net/